CircuitWiz for Excel.
Forget about learning CAD. CircuitWiz is easy to use!
Try for FREE
Uses the comprehensive tools in Microsoft Office Excel to draw professional quality Electrical schematics without the need for any expensive CAD programs or experience.
Let CircuitWiz help you!
CircuitWiz© is a MicroSoft Excel Add-In which integrates seamlessly to enable you to draw schematic diagrams in a familiar environment. By utilizing the power of MicroSoft Excel we have eliminated the need to learn complex commands, if you can point and click with a mouse you can use CircuitWiz©!
Scroll down the page for more info.
What's New in Version 8:
- New interface to take advantage of MicroSoft Excel's ribbon interface
All our previous features are still available:
- No questions asked installation
- Easy point and click operation In-built Help file written in plain English (not techno jargon!)
- Calculator to assist with conversions, Ohm's Law, Motor Power, General Power and Wire Resistance calculations
- Getting Started guide to take you through from page setup to printing
- My Symbols page to create your own set of symbols, even copy the symbols into a new schematic with a single click
- 292 Symbols which conform to industry standards - 143 IEC Symbols and 149 ANSI Symbols
- Symbol Palettes can be left open while working on the worksheet
- Snap to Grid function ensures symbols and conductors join neatly every time
- Pre-set Page Frames for A4, A3 and Letter size paper with Title Bar for a professional finish
- Update your schematics at any time, even save multiple versions - no more time consuming hand re-drawing or unreadable handwriting!
- For more info use our contact page.
- Customised symbol sets can be created by us if required
Want to know more?
Need to draw professional schematic diagrams, fast?